How MEFA Pathway can benefit YOU
By now, you may have had some time to explore MEFA Pathway and perhaps even lead your students through the registration process and some of the many activities offered. As your students use the portal to plan for academic and career success, you should know that MEFA Pathway offers several tools to help you, the school counselor, guide, monitor, and connect with your students as they learn about themselves and chart out their course for post-secondary plans. As your students engage in activities in their Pathway accounts, you can follow their progress and offer individual guidance to help them achieve their goals and aspirations.
In MEFA Pathway, counselors can:
- Identify important dates such as test registration deadlines and Massachusetts events
- Read timely blog posts related to college planning
- Register for Pathway trainings
- Create and customize worklists depending upon the priority of the day
- Link worklists to saved templates, create custom reports, and schedule recurring reports
- View individual student cases in detail
- Keep track and make notes on student meetings
- View Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) progress
- View and edit uploaded documents
Watch our Counselor Tools webinar to learn more about the resources and features available to help you guide students through MEFA Pathway. We also have a number of webinars scheduled to help your school become familiar with MEFA Pathway and implement it into your curriculum. Visit mefapathway.org to register for an event or request a training and reach out with any questions about how you can get started using MEFA Pathway via email at email@example.com or phone at (800) 449-MEFA (6332).