Introducing MEFA Pathway Your Plan for the Future
Welcome to MEFA Pathway Your Plan for the Future! We’re excited to launch our updated and enhanced website that helps students in grades 6-12 plan for academic and career success. MEFA Pathway provides fun and interactive activities and tools to guide students as they learn more about themselves and develop a personal roadmap for their future.
MEFA Pathway includes the following features and benefits:
- Engaging assessments to help students discover their interests, skills, and values
- Information on a wide range of careers, and the ability for students to match personal skills with specific jobs
- A sophisticated college search tool, allowing students to compare the attributes of each school against one another
- A college application manager, helping students to stay organized and on top of deadlines
- Calculators to assist families as they prepare for college costs
- A scholarship search engine and organizational tool to keep students on track with each scholarship’s deadline and status
- A customized resume builder to record career objectives, academics and activities, and work experience
- A digital portfolio to provide students a visual library of their personalized plan for the future
Whether you’re a school counselor, student, or parent, we invite you to dive in to MEFA Pathway and begin exploring. Students can get started by registering for an account and then begin to develop their personal profile. MEFA Pathway is designed to help each student create an engaging and dynamic record of the many attributes, experiences, and interests that make him or her unique.
On an ongoing basis, we’ll highlight MEFA Pathway’s numerous tools and activities here, and provide guidance on the many ways to use this exciting resource to plan for academic and career success. If you have questions or comments about MEFA Pathway, we’d love to hear from you – reach out to us anytime at email@example.com. We look forward to helping students across Massachusetts prepare for an exciting and successful future.